Copy Cut Paste not Working

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I have a new install of Windows 2003 Terminal Server. I
have a few users that eventually can't copy cut or paste
in any application. The user has to log off or I have to
end the RDPCLIP.EXE app to fix it. I have heard that
there is a hot fix but I can't find it in the downloads
section. Anyone know where to get it??? HELP!!! PLEASE!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about copy paste working
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

    hi

    you may visit this below site
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8255ffc-4b4a-40e7-
    a706-cde7e9b57e79&DisplayLang=en

    This software package will install the client portion of Remote Desktop on
    a computer running any of the following operating systems: Windows 95,
    Windows 98 and 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT® 4.0, Windows 2000
    or Windows XP. This software, when run, allows other Windows platforms to
    remotely connect to a computer running Windows XP Professional or Windows
    Server 2003. The version of this software is 5.2.3790.0.

    alternatively, you may also visit
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp to get the latest SP
    for windows

    v-vsen@online.microsoft.com

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Terminal Server Windows