2003 terminal server - can't run office 2003

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I can''t access MS Office applications on a 2003 server unless I'm logged in
as administrator. How can I change these settings to allow anyone to run
office through terminal services? The message I get is "this feature is not
available. For more info, contact administrator'. I also receive this
message if i log on locally to the server.

I have tried reinstalling and selecting Full install for all programs but
this has had no effect. All other programs work through terminal services
for any user. It is only MS Office that has the problem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I think this is a activation problem ...
Have you activate your product, or install a version of office 2003 that
dont need to be activated (sorry I dont know exactly the version ...)
--
Cordialement
Eric

*** Répondre au Newsgroup, Merci ***