spoolss.exe failed with an access violation.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I think that article may have been replaced by
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;246838

If this does not solve it I would suggest the following:

Ensure you have the SRP installed and if you still get Dr. Watson errors get
the user.dmp. If there is a crash it can help pinpoint where the crash
happened.