missing quick launch bar frequently

I use Window XP Professional. Set start menu option as classic start menu
and select "show quick launch". The quick launch bar appears normally. But
sometimes (frequently) the quick launch bar disappeared, and I have to go to
settings==>Taskbar and start menu to select it. It is annoying. Could anyone
help me to make it always appear? Thanks

Warren

Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar:
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
Correct the userinit value in the registry.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User

"Warren Liu" <warren.liu@msa.hinet.net> wrote in message
I use Window XP Professional. Set start menu option as classic start menu
and select "show quick launch". The quick launch bar appears normally. But
sometimes (frequently) the quick launch bar disappeared, and I have to go to
settings==>Taskbar and start menu to select it. It is annoying. Could anyone
help me to make it always appear? Thanks

Warren

TRENDING THREADS