Explorer user prompt?????

Can any one tell me why, when i`m on the internet, now
and again i get the dialog box"Explorer user prompt" pop
up that asks me to enter "user name" etc. What is it and
do i need to fill in the details. Many thanks, Andy,
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer user prompt

    Hi Andy,

    More information required. What exactly does the dialog box title/message
    read? And when exactly does it happens? Perhaps a browser pop-up window?

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Window XP Shell/User

    "andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    Can any one tell me why, when i`m on the internet, now
    and again i get the dialog box"Explorer user prompt" pop
    up that asks me to enter "user name" etc. What is it and
    do i need to fill in the details. Many thanks, Andy,

Explorer Microsoft Windows XP