Explorer user prompt?????

August 18, 2004 7:11:22 AM

Can any one tell me why, when i`m on the internet, now
and again i get the dialog box"Explorer user prompt" pop
up that asks me to enter "user name" etc. What is it and
do i need to fill in the details. Many thanks, Andy,

More about : explorer user prompt

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 8:22:49 PM

Hi Andy,

More information required. What exactly does the dialog box title/message
read? And when exactly does it happens? Perhaps a browser pop-up window?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User

!