Explorer user prompt?????

Andy

Can any one tell me why, when i`m on the internet, now
and again i get the dialog box"Explorer user prompt" pop
up that asks me to enter "user name" etc. What is it and
do i need to fill in the details. Many thanks, Andy,

Hi Andy,

More information required. What exactly does the dialog box title/message
read? And when exactly does it happens? Perhaps a browser pop-up window?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User

"andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Can any one tell me why, when i`m on the internet, now
and again i get the dialog box"Explorer user prompt" pop
up that asks me to enter "user name" etc. What is it and
do i need to fill in the details. Many thanks, Andy,

TRENDING THREADS