Logging Users

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

We are in the process of setting up our Win NT Terminal
Edition Server so that it can allow users to connect to is
through the Internet. In order to monitor who uses the
server, I have looked for a place that allows us to log
who accesses it and at what time their login or login
attempt takes place. However, I have been unsucessful in
locating that option. Is there such a tool? And if there
is, where can I find it? Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about logging users
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

    If you enable auditing of security events, all logon and logoff
    events will be recorded in the EventLog.

    --
    Vera Noest
    MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

    "Josh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > We are in the process of setting up our Win NT Terminal
    > Edition Server so that it can allow users to connect to is
    > through the Internet. In order to monitor who uses the
    > server, I have looked for a place that allows us to log
    > who accesses it and at what time their login or login
    > attempt takes place. However, I have been unsucessful in
    > locating that option. Is there such a tool? And if there
    > is, where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

Servers Windows