Logging Users

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 13, 2004 2:51:22 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

We are in the process of setting up our Win NT Terminal
Edition Server so that it can allow users to connect to is
through the Internet. In order to monitor who uses the
server, I have looked for a place that allows us to log
who accesses it and at what time their login or login
attempt takes place. However, I have been unsucessful in
locating that option. Is there such a tool? And if there
is, where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

More about : logging users

Anonymous
July 14, 2004 11:18:46 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

If you enable auditing of security events, all logon and logoff
events will be recorded in the EventLog.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

!