OEM Word License on Windows 2003 Terminal Server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I am looking to provide 15 users with access to MS Word 2003. I have
to have this loaded on a aterminal server as another application
requires it.

I am looking at MS Word 2003 OEM. I am a registered OEM system buider.
Would it be ok to purchase 15 copies of OEM word for the above
requirement?.

Thanks

Paul.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

multipost, answered in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Paul Walker <ps@notathtisaddress.com> wrote in