TS 2003 login/logout logging?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 26, 2004 3:28:27 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I have a Windows 2003 server running Terminal Services.
Can anyone tell me how to set this server up to log all
login & logout attempts? This server is mainly used for
remote access.

Thanks,
Scott
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 4:46:24 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Also, I have checked the security auditing log in event
viewer and it is not showing login/logout attempts. IS
this something I have to enable and if so, how do I enable
it?

Thanks,
Scott

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 9:38:43 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Enable auditing with a policy. Either the domain security policy
or your local security policy - local policy - audit policy.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:460701c47349
$3b9cb8b0$a601280a@phx.gbl:

!