TS 2003 login/logout logging?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I have a Windows 2003 server running Terminal Services.
Can anyone tell me how to set this server up to log all
login & logout attempts? This server is mainly used for
remote access.

Thanks,
Scott
2 answers Last reply
More about 2003 login logout logging
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

    Also, I have checked the security auditing log in event
    viewer and it is not showing login/logout attempts. IS
    this something I have to enable and if so, how do I enable
    it?

    Thanks,
    Scott

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

    Enable auditing with a policy. Either the domain security policy
    or your local security policy - local policy - audit policy.

    --
    Vera Noest
    MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:460701c47349
    $3b9cb8b0$a601280a@phx.gbl:

    > Also, I have checked the security auditing log in event
    > viewer and it is not showing login/logout attempts. IS
    > this something I have to enable and if so, how do I enable
    > it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Scott

Login Windows Server 2003 Servers Windows