Who is our most insightful poster in News

Who is our most insightful poster in News ??

• Chunkymonster

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Dogman1234

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wanamingo

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • musical marv

• JAYDEEJOHN

• oldmangamer73

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • fazers_on_stun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jsc

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • riser

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • reynod

• Total voters

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Whoa... A sticky is almost like auto camouflage. Didnt see you there in between the stickies about what we are not supposed to do.

Insightful:
exhibiting insight or clear and deep perception

Im not sure if anyone qualifies, most of these posts are fair and balanced :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes. The shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - Monday

Ive only read the first Dune the others any good?

I just finished watching the remake of the movie plus chrildren of Dune (actually the Mini Series covers the first three - Dune, Dune Messiah, and Children of Dune. I thought it was ok ... the original movie wasn't great I felt.

I couldn't get into God Emperer of Dune either ... It was just mush.

Cool! Thanks!

The last time I was nominated for anything was as my 2nd grade hall monitor.

Any special insight I have to offer is a result uncounted hours in a deprivation tank, being a political junky, and reading a whole lot of sci-fi fantasy.

Michael Moorcock got me through some hard early teen years, Behold the Man significantly altered my view of religion.

I knew there was a band called Hawkmoon but didn't know MM was in it. Very cool...will have to did Hawkmoon out of my mp3 archives and give it another listen...

Did not read the "Blood Red Game" but plowed thru the Elric series, the Corum series, the von Beck series, the Hawkmoon series, the Dancers at the End of time series, and the Kane of Old Mars series; plus several of his stand alone novels (no eternal champion related) like Behold the Man, Gloriana, the Black Corridor, and then some others I can not think of off hand.

I will have to pick up a copy of the Blood Red Game.

OMG73 is now king of the hill ... god rest our souls.

Please treat him with the respect he is due ... sacrifices of small insects to a suitable altar may be appropriate ... or hooters vouchers.

:)