Screenshots

Just putting up a little notice that I have uploaded some screenshots on
photobucket.
Please feel free to look around. Nothing fantastic, but nice nonetheless.
Regards
Goran
http://photobucket.com/albums/v726/CallMeCapt/
6 answers Last reply
More about screenshots

    "Goran" wrote:

    > Just putting up a little notice that I have uploaded some screenshots on
    > photobucket.
    > Please feel free to look around. Nothing fantastic, but nice nonetheless.
    > Regards
    > Goran
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/v726/CallMeCapt/

    Nice shots Goran, but they are quite small? I like shots in 1280x1024,
    so that they fit the windows-desktop size ;-)

    Jan

    Yes, I noticed they were quite small myself. Might re-upload.

    "Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message
    > "Goran" wrote:
    >
    >> Just putting up a little notice that I have uploaded some screenshots on
    >> photobucket.
    >> Please feel free to look around. Nothing fantastic, but nice
    >> nonetheless.
    >> Regards
    >> Goran
    >> http://photobucket.com/albums/v726/CallMeCapt/
    >
    > Nice shots Goran, but they are quite small? I like shots in 1280x1024,
    > so that they fit the windows-desktop size ;-)
    >
    > Jan

    "Goran"
    > Yes, I noticed they were quite small myself. Might re-upload.

    If you send up a 1.2 meg (or 1.5.. something like that) photo to
    photobucket, it automatically resizes them.

    I usually resize any that are over the limit before I send them up.

    Dallas

    That explains a lot. just re uploaded and they were resized again.

    > "Goran"
    >> Yes, I noticed they were quite small myself. Might re-upload.
    >
    > If you send up a 1.2 meg (or 1.5.. something like that) photo to
    > photobucket, it automatically resizes them.
    >
    > I usually resize any that are over the limit before I send them up.
    >
    > Dallas

    It's interesting that in the picture of Concorde in the Virgin livery
    it's snowing; I seem to remember BA saying something about hell freezing
    over before Virgin got hold of the aircraft :+)

    In message <4245d7d0$0$12159$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>, Goran
    <goranm@youwish.com> writes

    --
    Steve White

    lol steve...that's exactly the reason why I put that screenshot up there. I
    was wonderring whether someone would pick up on it.
    :o)

    "Steve" <news@thewhitetribeREMOVE.co.uk> wrote in message
    > It's interesting that in the picture of Concorde in the Virgin livery it's
    > snowing; I seem to remember BA saying something about hell freezing over
    > before Virgin got hold of the aircraft :+)
    >
    > In message <4245d7d0$0$12159$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>, Goran
    > <goranm@youwish.com> writes
    >>Yes, I noticed they were quite small myself. Might re-upload.
    >>

    >>"Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message

    >>> Nice shots Goran, but they are quite small? I like shots in 1280x1024,
    >>> so that they fit the windows-desktop size ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Jan
    >>>

    > --
    > Steve White

Games Microsoft Photobucket Video Games