Logging on...

August 18, 2004 10:17:14 AM

I have upgraded from Home to Pro. I want the "Press Ctrl
+ Alt + Del to login" screen displayed. Where do I go and
change the setting that allows this???

More about : logging

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 2:04:14 PM

Hi Alewyn,

Open User Accounts in Control Panel, then click on the "Change the way users
log on or off" link. Uncheck the checkbox beside "Use the Welcome screen",
then click on Apply Options button.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod