Logging on...

I have upgraded from Home to Pro. I want the "Press Ctrl
+ Alt + Del to login" screen displayed. Where do I go and
change the setting that allows this???
1 answer Last reply
More about logging

    Hi Alewyn,

    Open User Accounts in Control Panel, then click on the "Change the way users
    log on or off" link. Uncheck the checkbox beside "Use the Welcome screen",
    then click on Apply Options button.

    Regards,

    --
    Patti MacLeod
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Alewyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have upgraded from Home to Pro. I want the "Press Ctrl
    > + Alt + Del to login" screen displayed. Where do I go and
    > change the setting that allows this???

Login Microsoft Windows XP