Wrong paper size on printer

Ian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

When I log into terminal services, my session has a laser
printer which is physically attached to the server. I use
this printer sometimes even though I am logging in
remotely. The problem is that every time I log in, the
printer is configured to use Letter size paper. Here in
the UK we only use A4. On the server itself the printer is
configured with A4. So why does my Terminal Services
session open up with Letter size paper? Even if I log in
as administrator and change it to A4, it still reverts to
letter size paper the next time I log in.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi,
From where did you take driver for this printer - is it in-box or OEM
driver?
Could you please verify you have the same problem with another printer?
What is the setting for paper size on the printer? Please print the printer
configuration from printer menu.

Some printer settings on the TS session are taken directly from the driver
regardless from the client setting - if other printer (please use in-box
driver) use A4 this may be the case. I understand your regional settings on
all computers is English UK not US

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---