RDC to NT Workstation?

curt

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi!

I hope this is the right place to pose this question...

I am able to use Remote Desktop Connection(WinXP) to connect to a
SBS2003 server as well as the WinXP machines in my environment.

My question is this: Can it be used to connect to a WinNT Workstation?
Win98 Workstation?

I have used PCAnywhere and RemotelyAnywhere previously, and I am
wondering if I can move forward without these products.

Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Your only options for remote controlling an NT4 workstation (or Win9x or W2K
Pro) is to use a 3rd party product, such as the two you mention and also
VNC.