Status
Not open for further replies.

miecz

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
If you're in the US, try Newegg.

LMAO (by the way, I invented LMAO). That is pretty funny coming from someone with the name Mex. Miecz is sword in Polish. I live in the Chicago suburbs.

On the LMAO, people gave me a hard time with LMAO when I told them I invented it. In maybe 1997 or 1998, I saw AOL people using lol a lot, and so I thought it would be cool to invent a new phrase. Well, a little history lesson on LMAO. lol

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
If you're in the US, try Newegg.

LMAO (by the way, I invented LMAO). That is pretty funny coming from someone with the name Mex. Miecz is sword in Polish. I live in the Chicago suburbs.

On the LMAO, people gave me a hard time with LMAO when I told them I invented it. In maybe 1997 or 1998, I saw AOL people using lol a lot, and so I thought it would be cool to invent a new phrase. Well, a little history lesson on LMAO. lol
I didn't hop no fence.
A lot of people claim they invented a lot of things. I have a friend who claims he invented the phrase "white chocolate" - and you live in Chicago! LMAO...Sh!t, don't sue me!

Nitro350Z

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
NCIX.com - Great place to buy stuff, you can get pretty good deals on a few things, just make sure you're on the US side of the site, otherwise all prices are in CAD

Performance-PCS.com - also pretty good, But havent delt with them yet, heard good things about them tho.

Newegg like others have suggested

Those are my suggestions for places to buy.

NCIX sometimes, if you are a member(free), you can get free shipping if you have enough points (basically submit product reviews and pics for points)
They also have a lot of instant rebates and overstock stuff wich you can get good prices on, but you have to look in the deals section of the site, otherwise it sometimes wont tell you the discount price on the product.

Hope This Helps - Zawsze czeba pomagac polakow w zapotrzebowaniu :)

Crimson_Yachiru

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
Actually, Monarch is quite overpriced, so i wouldn't go there...

but zipzoomfly and newegg are great...

and stay AWAY from tigerdirect.com, because they try to make their products look cheaper by using rebates that you never get back
I sent in three rebate forms, never got any money back.

chased13

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2006
newegg is the best. prices are always near the bottom of the spectrum and they never give you any problems

i also bought a video card from ewiz.com - they were cheapest by like 2 dollars so i thought what the hell- everyhting went fine

newegg is best for
1)great selection on most stuff
2)if its broken they will help you out
3)its easier to find the stuff u want instead of just looking through lists of stuff- good narrowing down and organizing

NicholasHeier

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Hi,

There are more stores available other then newegg namely betbuy, buy.com. amazon.com also can help you to get cheaper computer deals.

Together one can't kept his eyes on all sites, so I prefer to use

http://www.cheapdeals101.com/
http://www.techbargains.com/

To get cheaper items

Status
Not open for further replies.