Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Are there any sectionals on the below URL that are not also in the
sectional files we downloaded when setting up the Moving Map? It looks
like it includes a small portion of Canada

You know I don't want to download too much :)

http://www.seeyou.ws/sectionals.php

Here are some Europe maps, not sectionals though. Can they be used?

http://www.seeyou.ws/vectormaps-europe.php
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Talon

Well one that I've found is the Hawaiian Islands which were not in the
original download. For that I thank you. I love the moving map and this
will complete it since I do 70 percent of my flying around the Islands.

Paul

"boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
> Are there any sectionals on the below URL that are not also in the
> sectional files we downloaded when setting up the Moving Map? It looks
> like it includes a small portion of Canada
>
> You know I don't want to download too much :)
>

> http://www.seeyou.ws/sectionals.php
>
> Here are some Europe maps, not sectionals though. Can they be used?
>
> http://www.seeyou.ws/vectormaps-europe.php
> --
>
> boB
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Talon wrote:

> Well one that I've found is the Hawaiian Islands which were not in the
> original download. For that I thank you. I love the moving map and this
> will complete it since I do 70 percent of my flying around the Islands.
>
> Paul

That's great Paul. I'll download that one now.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Talon

Greetings boB,

I'm guessing you found out by now that these sectionals require a new
program to run. It appears to be shareware and has only a limited time
trial. The good news is that new sectionals for Alaska and Hawaii are
available on Avsim under the filename us_sectionals_pack_12.zip . I have
downloaded and installed it. Thanks again for the reminder to go and look
for some missing maps.

> Talon wrote:
>
> > Well one that I've found is the Hawaiian Islands which were not in the
> > original download. For that I thank you. I love the moving map and
this
> > will complete it since I do 70 percent of my flying around the Islands.
> >
> > Paul
>

> That's great Paul. I'll download that one now.
>

> --
>
> boB
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Talon wrote:

> Greetings boB,
>
> I'm guessing you found out by now that these sectionals require a new
> program to run. It appears to be shareware and has only a limited time
> trial. The good news is that new sectionals for Alaska and Hawaii are
> available on Avsim under the filename us_sectionals_pack_12.zip . I have
> downloaded and installed it. Thanks again for the reminder to go and look
> for some missing maps.
>
> Paul

Thanks Paul. I think I downloaded that pack. Now I have to find it. :)

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)