Has anyone had a Samsung ML2150 printer appart?

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

I require to remove the duplex unit in my Samsung ML2150. Has anyone
had one apart and could give me any tips to avoid disaster.

Regards

Adrian

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:24:21 +0000 (UTC), Adrian
<adrain-temp@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I require to remove the duplex unit in my Samsung ML2150. Has anyone
>had one apart and could give me any tips to avoid disaster.

To avoid disaster, STOP now.

Why do you need to remove the duplex unit. Why can't the person
telling YOU to do this work do it himself or herself? And if you have
no choice in this matter, do you have a clear set of instructions,
written in a language that you understand clearly?