TS 2003 ScreenSaver disable

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi!

How i can disable Server 2003 TS client session screensaver?
I try look Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\Administrative
Templates\Windows Components\Terminal Services...

-Teemu

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Look here instead:

User Configuration\Administrative templates\Control Panel\Display
Screen saver
Executable file for screen saver

Use loopback processing of the GPO with the Replace option to
avoid that you also disable the screen saver on the local device.

260370 - How to Apply Group Policy Objects to Terminal Services
Servers
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260370

231287 - Loopback Processing of Group Policy
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=231287

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT