quick launch toolbar disappears

a b D Laptop
August 18, 2004 11:28:24 AM

Somehow my laptop has lost the capability to save the
quick launch toolbar settings. After I select the "show
quick launch" in the toolbar properties, I get the quick
launch toolbar. When I logoff and logon the quicklaunch
toolbar is gone and it is unchecked from the toolbar
properties. How can I get WXP to remember this seting?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 19, 2004 12:07:22 AM

Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar:
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User