quick launch toolbar disappears

Somehow my laptop has lost the capability to save the
quick launch toolbar settings. After I select the "show
quick launch" in the toolbar properties, I get the quick
launch toolbar. When I logoff and logon the quicklaunch
toolbar is gone and it is unchecked from the toolbar
properties. How can I get WXP to remember this seting?
1 answer Last reply
More about quick launch toolbar disappears

    Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Window XP Shell/User

    "Scott Strain" <scott.strain@lmco.com> wrote in message
    Somehow my laptop has lost the capability to save the
    quick launch toolbar settings. After I select the "show
    quick launch" in the toolbar properties, I get the quick
    launch toolbar. When I logoff and logon the quicklaunch
    toolbar is gone and it is unchecked from the toolbar
    properties. How can I get WXP to remember this seting?

Laptops Microsoft Quick Launch Windows XP