Arthur

You aren't retired???

news:e4h1e.4633$gI5.1390@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> Bahamian Christmas Tree Farm - N. Eleuthera MYEH:
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/ChristmansTreeFarm.jpg
>
> When I retire, I'm going to move to the Bahamas to raise Christmas
> Trees...
> :)
>

> Dallas

crash

Dallas wrote:
> "Arthur"
>> You aren't retired???
>
> When I retire from retirement. :)

Ain't it the truth Varmit?? Ya wonder how the hell ya ever found time to
work!! Love it!!
Some workaholics go stir crazy, but I had NO trouble adjusting to doing
nothing (if that's what I WANT to do at the time)....
d:->))

Cheers'n Beers... [_])
Don

dallas

"CRaSH"
> Ain't it the truth Varmit?? Ya wonder how the hell ya ever found time to
> work!! Love it!!

Ah, sadly.. I'm not entirely retired, I have investment properties...
Everything can be quiet for weeks, then all hell breaks loose.

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:

> "CRaSH"
>
>>Ain't it the truth Varmit?? Ya wonder how the hell ya ever found time to
>>work!! Love it!!
>

> Ah, sadly.. I'm not entirely retired, I have investment properties...
> Everything can be quiet for weeks, then all hell breaks loose.
>
> Dallas

We never had weeks of quiet. Someone was always calling with something
wrong.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Hey Dalli,
I just looked over my port side and there's a lot of water running by. Mind taking a look at it? I figure you must
be an expert by now on running water :)

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message news:LsD1e.241$x4.209@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "CRaSH"
>> Ain't it the truth Varmit?? Ya wonder how the hell ya ever found time to
>> work!! Love it!!
>
> Ah, sadly.. I'm not entirely retired, I have investment properties...
> Everything can be quiet for weeks, then all hell breaks loose.
>
> Dallas

dallas

"Carl Frisk"
> I figure you must be an expert by now on running water :)

Sadly, .... I am... that's the stuff that ruins carpets and melts sheet
rock on the ceiling below. Or, in your case turns your house into a U Boat.

:)

Dallas

TRENDING THREADS