  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 2, 2004 2:48:35 AM

Anyone have any luck refilling the R200 inkcarts? I cant' find refill inks
for this printer.
Any help appreciated.

More about : epson r200 refill

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 5:33:15 PM

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:48:35 GMT, "Piper" <Piper@dumpster.invalid> wrote:

>Anyone have any luck refilling the R200 inkcarts? I cant' find refill inks
>for this printer.
>Any help appreciated.

You can't, get the Jet Tec ink tanks

November 2, 2004 5:33:16 PM

<puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:48:35 GMT, "Piper" <Piper@dumpster.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Anyone have any luck refilling the R200 inkcarts? I cant' find refill
>>inks
>>for this printer.
>>Any help appreciated.
>>

> You can't, get the Jet Tec ink tanks

> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
> that take our breath away. (George Carlin)

That's it? " You can't"
November 2, 2004 5:33:17 PM

You can't easily refill the Original cartridges

Try here:
<http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/u-ink_vacuum_assist_r...;

Instructions may be previewed in *.pdf format here:

http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/instructions/instruct...

--
WeInk.com Technical Support
Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759
"Piper" <Piper@dumpster.invalid> wrote in message

> <puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:48:35 GMT, "Piper" <Piper@dumpster.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone have any luck refilling the R200 inkcarts? I cant' find refill
>>>inks
>>>for this printer.
>>>Any help appreciated.
>>>

>> You can't, get the Jet Tec ink tanks
>>

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
>> that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
>

> That's it? " You can't"

November 2, 2004 6:51:51 PM

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:33:15 +1300, puss@purrpurr.com wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:48:35 GMT, "Piper" <Piper@dumpster.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Anyone have any luck refilling the R200 inkcarts? I cant' find refill inks
>>for this printer.
>>Any help appreciated.

> You can't, get the Jet Tec ink tanks

Piper, if you do decide to use the Jet Tec cartridges in your Epson
R200, would you please post your opinion of the Jet Tec cartridges
verses the original Epson cartridges.

Regards,
John.
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 6:51:52 PM

"John" <john@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:33:15 +1300, puss@purrpurr.com wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:48:35 GMT, "Piper" <Piper@dumpster.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone have any luck refilling the R200 inkcarts? I cant' find refill
>>>inks
>>>for this printer.
>>>Any help appreciated.
>
>> You can't, get the Jet Tec ink tanks
>
> Piper, if you do decide to use the Jet Tec cartridges in your Epson
> R200, would you please post your opinion of the Jet Tec cartridges
> verses the original Epson cartridges.
>
> Regards,
> John.

If I get them, yes I will
November 2, 2004 6:51:53 PM

> "John" <john@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:33:15 +1300, puss@purrpurr.com wrote:

> >> You can't, get the Jet Tec ink tanks
> >
> > Piper, if you do decide to use the Jet Tec cartridges in your Epson
> > R200, would you please post your opinion of the Jet Tec cartridges
> > verses the original Epson cartridges.
> >
> > Regards,
> > John.
>
> If I get them, yes I will

This might help - although the tanks are more problematic unless you are a
dedicated refiller :-(
Tony

http://www.jettec.co.uk/instructions_jetset.asp?1=815

--
Inkylink JetTec UK/USA Quality - Wot others wanna-be
http://www.inkylinkusa.com/inkylinkusa.shtml UPS from Las Vegas

November 2, 2004 8:30:45 PM

Recommended use life of RE1290 inks in a manual refill applications is
within 12 months from date of purchase of the inks.

--
"pt" <pt_not@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:p kIhd.6172$dj2.441551@news20.bellglobal.com...
> T> Try here:
> T>
> <http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/u-ink_vacuum_assist_r...
> T> son_r300_3424231.htm>
>
> Maybe I missed it, but could you elaborate on what "RE1290T Inks which
> have exceeded recommended use life" is?

November 2, 2004 8:30:46 PM

T_S,

T> Recommended use life of RE1290 inks in a manual refill applications is
T> within 12 months from date of purchase of the inks.

Thank you!
!