terminal server locked

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi group ..

everytime my terminal server (with 30 users connected) locked for 10 or 60
seconds. Nobody work during this time .. and , after this, my system stay
normal. I don´t know what to do.. I search in the event log, but don´t have
anything. My internet connection was normal, no overload

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Could you give us some more info's on hardware, OS, ......

"Janaina" <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> a écrit dans le message de news:
e8SuFuWzEHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi group ..
>
> everytime my terminal server (with 30 users connected) locked for 10 or 60
> seconds. Nobody work during this time .. and , after this, my system stay
> normal. I don´t know what to do.. I search in the event log, but don´t
> have
> anything. My internet connection was normal, no overload

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hardware:

IBM xSeries x225 with Raid5, two processors, 3GB RAM.

Our system is Windows 2003 server

thank´s

<fabrice.cornet@brainsys.be> escreveu na mensagem