Learning all over again

I took the advice of a lot of posts here and turned off my auto rudder.
I had to go back and see Rod:) The lessons learned there will help
allot. It surprised me how sensitive a simple twist of the joystick is:)

"mike wheelock" <wheels2@twmi.rr.com> wrote in message
>I took the advice of a lot of posts here and turned off my auto rudder.
> I had to go back and see Rod:) The lessons learned there will help allot.
> It surprised me how sensitive a simple twist of the joystick is:)

IMO, FS9 suffers from needing way too much rudder sensitivity to get the
same effect as you would get in a real C172SP.

IRL, the rudder is very effective but not nearly as "twitchy" as it is in
the sim.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL / Sim Pilot Too
Chandler, AZ

DB

Wait till you graduate to rudder pedals...taxi'ng with your feet is a WHOLE
new animal lol

Damian