Quick Question!!! converting USB to firewire?????

Hey i was wondering if there was such a thing as an external firewire hub that could connect to the usb port on my laptop!!!

I dont have firewire on my laptop and i need it!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about quick question converting firewire
  1. I don't think you'll find a USB to 1394 converter, but most (90%+?) laptops have a PC Card or Cardbus slot, and you can get a firewire adapter for that. Example here

Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Firewire USB Components Product