Epson RX 500 Application cd!

Hi All!

2 days ago i bought an Epson RX 500 installed everything from the cd and it
working just fine.
Here's my question. The applications on the cd seem to be the old version
(Epson Copy Utility 2.0 and Epson Smart Panel 3.1)

I would like to have their newest release version (Copy Utility 3.0 and
Smart Panel 3.2)
to use their new feature, (Easyprint) that it suppose to work with Copy
Utility 3.0 and Smart Panel 3.2 and Adobe Photoshop Element 3.0.

I check on their website, nothing, only driver update and some others
updates.

I email them but no answer...

Is there anyone know where to get those newest release?

P.s. Sorry for my english

Thank you!

You may have to wait a bit but I am sure they will put them on the Epson
website.