Boot disket with RDP client

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.protocols.rdp,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.protocols.tcpip (More info?)

Hi All
I need linux/dos boot software that supporting netwoking and consist RDP
client.
Is anybody know where i can download that?
Sorry for my bad english ;)
Thanks in advance.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.protocols.rdp,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.protocols.tcpip (More info?)

WinPE, Knopix etc.

Rickard