Can this wired/wireless be possible?

I had read a lot on how can I handle a laptop with both wired and
wireless connections at the same time. Metrics, disabling, etc..

But I guess no answer had satisfied me yet so far. Is there a place
where I can read more about this?

I have about 50 laptops with both configurations (wired, wireless), it
came to my attention today that some user told me his laptop was very
slow, so I disable the wireless, and suddenly it got faster response
times, Is that possible? doesn't xp tooks the "best and fast" available
route?

Facts:

1.- Local area connection is the first choice on Network connections.

thanks

"Gabito" <Gabriel.Haro@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I had read a lot on how can I handle a laptop with both wired and
> wireless connections at the same time. Metrics, disabling, etc..
>
> But I guess no answer had satisfied me yet so far. Is there a place
> where I can read more about this?
>
> I have about 50 laptops with both configurations (wired, wireless), it
> came to my attention today that some user told me his laptop was very
> slow, so I disable the wireless, and suddenly it got faster response
> times, Is that possible? doesn't xp tooks the "best and fast" available
> route?
>
> Facts:
>
> 1.- Local area connection is the first choice on Network connections.
>
> thanks

Yep, can be done. I have wired/wireless right now. The simplest and easiest
way to do it is bridging either by external bridge or on the XP machine
controlling all, adding a network bridge there but that means all machines
have to be auto assigned IPs.

If the networked machines aren't supposed to contact each other wireless to
wi-fi it is even easier.

So how do you intend to set them up? So that they can all contact each other
and internet as well?