TS 2003 - cant logon interactively

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

OK.

I have tried pretty much everything including adding the user to the
admin account on the box.

The server in Windows server 2003 TS domain server
When logging on with a regular user account :
The Local Policy of this system does not permit you to logon
interactively.

next i ran : NTrights to adjust the local policy with this switch:
ntrights -u Users +r SeInteractiveLogonRight
also after: gpupdate /force

Still the same message @ logon...
Anyone any ideas??

seth

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

what about "allow logon through terminal services" ?