TSAC Web Client Mapped Drives..

Shawn

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Has anyone had any luck connecting drives when using the activex tsac
web client to connect to the Terminal Server. I am using 2003..
No problems connecting the drives and prijnters when using the remote
desktop client.. it isn't working when users connect with the web
client though..

Thanks for any help!!

SP

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Shawn,

All you need to do is modify the default.htm file and enable the drives
redirection option. It is set to FALSE by default. I just tried it and
it works, but prompts for confirmation on the client.

Patrick Gilman
Enterprise System Engineer
Lahey Clinic