Key Logging

mario

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

One of our employees is currently under investigation and we need to be
about to log their keystrokes for security reasons. Is there a way to log
key stokes in Terminal Server? We are using 2000 and 2003 Terminal Services.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I have never used it myself, but the session capturing product by
Spectorsoft is supported under TS.

http://www.spectorsoft.com/

--
Vera Noest