Benjamin N.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
If both candidates had the cajones to be like the prime minister of Israel Benjamin N. and really had the admiration and fortitude to make a speech like he did in the U.N. our country would be in better shape and more secure than it is now.This man fights for survival for his country and is not afraid to tell that hitler of Iran what he thinks of him to his face in the U.N.We need leaders like Benjamin N. to lead and not to have no spine at all like Romney and also Obama.

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Do you really think we need more Netanyahou?
What about occupied territores in Cisjordanie? Gaza?

This guy is as extremist as Ahmadinejad.

I agree some Jews are extremist ... but Mr Netanyahou is not ... he is a moderate.

Even if his name means "lets play tennis naked and party" in pidgeon English.

Jewish extremist isn't something that scares me frankly ... a heap of nodding old men in black suits with alien boxes on their heads I find amusing.

Note that I have yet to see a Jewish suicide bomber or a Jewish extremist fly a plane into a building ... or any Jews running around firing RPG's at everything that moves.

On the above grounds I prefer the Jewish extremists to the Islamic extremists.

riser

Illustrious
I actually watched Jon Stewart talk about his speech.. I mean, the Bomb thing was kind of funny. I know what a nuclear bomb looks like and using a Wile E. Coyote ACME Cartoon bomb was probably not the best way to be taken serious. :D

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Never ever mention that name HITLER compared to Benjamin N. Ahmadinejad is a killer who intent on destroying Israel.

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
For sure.
I didn't say he wasn't. Even if i never heard him saying he wanted to destroy israel.
But Netanyahu is not better,, he kills Palestinians, refuses to apply the resolutions of the UN (which does not date from yesterday) and made ​​it clear to the world: I do what I want and f*** you.

@Rey: i have an extremist point of view on extremists.

gropouce is a typical Frenchman ... he will put across a point of view for the sake of debate ... but it may not be what he feels personally.

It is a cultural thing with the French ... a particular kind of debating perspective.

Unique really ... A good example of the jester archetype (lol).

Or I could be completely wrong.

<sigh> people normally pay me for this kind of analysis ... even If I get it wrong.