Remote Desktop Sessions Timeout

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

We have one of our W2K Server running Terminal Services, allowing users to
login and run one of our applications.

The users are experiencing their remote desktop sessions timing out, after
about 20mins of inactivity.

I can not find any where, where there's a limit set.

Thanks,

Andrew

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Check in Administrative Tools - Terminal Services Configuration -
Connections - rdp-tcp - Properties - Sessions.

Could also be configured in a Group Policy.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Andrew Smith" <arsco@andsmith.com> wrote on 24 maj 2005 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc:

> We have one of our W2K Server running Terminal Services,
> allowing users to login and run one of our applications.
>
> The users are experiencing their remote desktop sessions timing
> out, after about 20mins of inactivity.
>
> I can not find any where, where there's a limit set.

> Thanks,
>
> Andrew

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Thanks!

It was in the TS Configuration.

Andrew

"Vera Noest [MVP]" <vera.noest@remove-this.hem.utfors.se> wrote in message
> Check in Administrative Tools - Terminal Services Configuration -
> Connections - rdp-tcp - Properties - Sessions.
>
> Could also be configured in a Group Policy.
>
> --
> Vera Noest
> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
> --- please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ---
>
> "Andrew Smith" <arsco@andsmith.com> wrote on 24 maj 2005 in
> microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc:
>
>> We have one of our W2K Server running Terminal Services,
>> allowing users to login and run one of our applications.
>>
>> The users are experiencing their remote desktop sessions timing
>> out, after about 20mins of inactivity.
>>
>> I can not find any where, where there's a limit set.
>>
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Andrew

TRENDING THREADS