My new system locks down after a couple of minutes

After a couple of minute without using the keyboard, the
system locks down, forcing me to hit the Ctrl,Alt and
Delete keys and reenter my password. This kind of
iritating after doing this a few times. I hope someone
can tell me how to adjust this function and what to do to
fix it.

Thanks,

"John Owens" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:158601c4854f$4676d500$a301280a@phx.gbl:
> After a couple of minute without using the keyboard, the
> system locks down, forcing me to hit the Ctrl,Alt and
> Delete keys and reenter my password. This kind of
> iritating after doing this a few times. I hope someone
> can tell me how to adjust this function and what to do to
> fix it.
>
> Thanks,

Using a screen saver? Is it configured for password protect?