Print Screen key does not worked - solved

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 2, 2005 6:56:47 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Just in case someone else has this problem...

Some while ago I installed Terminal Server on my Windows Server 2003 test
machine (FX5200 video card+2 monitors, IIRC).

Recently I needed to use Alt+PrtScr, but it would not work (nothing captured
or just a mostly-black mess).

I uninstalled Terminal Server and now the print screen works.

Andrew
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 8:15:51 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

> I uninstalled Terminal Server and now the print screen works.

cool. you invented the fileserver with print screen capabilities.
uninstall Win2k3 and you will not even have to pay for licences
anymore!

SCNR

arno
!