Print Screen key does not worked - solved

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Just in case someone else has this problem...

Some while ago I installed Terminal Server on my Windows Server 2003 test
machine (FX5200 video card+2 monitors, IIRC).

Recently I needed to use Alt+PrtScr, but it would not work (nothing captured
or just a mostly-black mess).

I uninstalled Terminal Server and now the print screen works.

Andrew
1 answer Last reply
More about print screen worked solved
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

    > I uninstalled Terminal Server and now the print screen works.

    cool. you invented the fileserver with print screen capabilities.
    uninstall Win2k3 and you will not even have to pay for licences
    anymore!

    SCNR

    arno

Microsoft Terminal Server Windows