Star LC-10 9 Pin dot Matrix printer any chance in hell to ..

Just got and wondering just to see how much better injet is :)

"Its JUST ME!!!" <1@2.com> wrote in message

> Just got and wondering just to see how much better injet is :)

If you're printing address labels, and you don't want them to wash off in
the rain,
or
if you need to print a carbon copy underneath
then
your Star is the bees knees and inkjets are a waste of space.

Laurence

"Its JUST ME!!!" <1@2.com> wrote in message

> Just got and wondering just to see how much better injet is :)

It should, XP includes drivers for it.

"Laurence Wilmer" <l.d.wilmer@nojunkmailbluyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> If you're printing address labels, and you don't want them to wash off in
> the rain, or if you need to print a carbon copy underneath then
> your Star is the bees knees and inkjets are a waste of space.

HP inkjet printers generally have pigmented black ink that is very waterfast
after the ink has dried.

For multipart copies impact printers are still the best choice.

Regards,