GPO with TS

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I create a GPO of UO for my users only work with one session. and I create a
GPO of another UO for this others users can be use multiple sessions. But,
this is not working. I use the configuration in (Computer
configuration/Administrative templates/Windows componets/Terminal
services)

I remember that is in only one Server with Terminal services. (Win2003
server).

Pls Help me!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

What does happen? can they start 1 or several?

--
best regards

René "LamerSmurf" Vester
CCA PS 3.0