having problems with wireless connection

very often happens that i'm in range of wireless connection, and my laptop
picks the signal up, but after a while it drops it and even tough the signal
strengh is very good or excellent, i can't get connected also starts picking
it droping it and doesnt stay steady, anybody has sugestions, idea, clue,
thanks i appreciate it
1 answer Last reply
More about having problems wireless connection

    Hi
    Could be sudden interferences from devices like 2.4Ghz cordless phones.
    See here, http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Luizao" <Luizao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > very often happens that i'm in range of wireless connection, and my laptop
    > picks the signal up, but after a while it drops it and even tough the
    signal
    > strengh is very good or excellent, i can't get connected also starts
    picking
    > it droping it and doesnt stay steady, anybody has sugestions, idea, clue,
    > thanks i appreciate it

Wireless Connection Networking Wireless Networking