having problems with wireless connection

Tags:
  • Wireless
  • Connection
  • Networking
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
September 22, 2005 9:49:03 PM

very often happens that i'm in range of wireless connection, and my laptop
picks the signal up, but after a while it drops it and even tough the signal
strengh is very good or excellent, i can't get connected also starts picking
it droping it and doesnt stay steady, anybody has sugestions, idea, clue,
thanks i appreciate it

More about : problems wireless connection

September 24, 2005 4:48:18 AM

Hi
Could be sudden interferences from devices like 2.4Ghz cordless phones.
See here, http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

!