TSWEB and license being issued by TS 2003 server

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

When a connection is made through a TSWEB connection is a license still
grabbed on the Licensing server? I remember reading somewhere that it does
not grab a TSCAL.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

You will still need a TS CAL.

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

"Paul" <pdav6@hotmail.com> wrote on 10 aug 2005 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc:

> When a connection is made through a TSWEB connection is a
> license still grabbed on the Licensing server? I remember
> reading somewhere that it does not grab a TSCAL.

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Oh well. Thanks for the response.