Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hello

We have a 2003 Terminal server. Certain users are able to change the
ownership of printers even when we have expicitly denied them access to the
printer.

Is there a tool to determine where a particular user is getting their rights
from.
Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Are the printers installed on the Terminal Server, or are they other
users' redirected printers?
Seems that those users are members of the Administrators group.
Open their user account and check membership.

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

"Doug Taylor" <dtaylor@xtra.co.nz> wrote on 23 aug 2005 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc:

> Hello
>
> We have a 2003 Terminal server. Certain users are able to
> change the ownership of printers even when we have expicitly
> denied them access to the printer.
>
> Is there a tool to determine where a particular user is getting
> their rights from.
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS