Let's do it this way, you have $3000 to build a system:

alazeer

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2006
Tell me what you would do to build your ultimate gaming system using an AMD Processor and water cooling. If you come in under 3K that's all the better :p. As you can see I wrote an earlier post as to what I'm thinking about building, now I'm looking for other idea's to spend the money I have.

Thanks in advance.

Alazeer

alazeer

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2006
I am new but this is the first flame-worthy post I have seen...

Why's that? It's meant to have fun with nothing more. Maybe I can get some other idea's I haven't thought of by reading what someone else would build? What's the harm in that?

Hatchet

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
Just seems a little weak to me, do some more research. I saw your other post and people gave you great suggestions on what direction you could head. Seems like if the most intensive thing you are doing is playing WOW you don't really need a 4800+ X2 and a 512 MB GPU. I mean, I was WAY behind on my component knowlege but did a lot of research and finally ordered my gear early this morning.

alazeer

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2006
Just seems a little weak to me, do some more research. I saw your other post and people gave you great suggestions on what direction you could head. Seems like if the most intensive thing you are doing is playing WOW you don't really need a 4800+ X2 and a 512 MB GPU. I mean, I was WAY behind on my component knowlege but did a lot of research and finally ordered my gear early this morning.

Grat's I'm glad but I'm also getting ready for the next level of online gaming which is a lot more system intensive than WOW, EQII or any of the current games out there. I guess you are not aware of what I'm talking about? You talk like online gaming is not system intensive/taxing at all the way it is now? I guess You are not one who plays online games, lol? Or if you are you sound like you experience it at the lower end of the scale. That is fine if that is the way you enjoy it. I don't. The worlds change so much and evolve so often that if you want your experience to be top of the line then you certainly "DO" need to own a top of the line system in every way possible.
This system we are talking about now is my gaming system, the one I use pretty much ONLY for gaming. I have others on my network that I use for other things, Surfing, getting email etc... Not to mention my kids also have their system that they use. So please why make trouble when there is none? I come here looking for "SOME" help and advice, not trouble! If noone wants to answer with a real reply then so be it, at least I tried, right?

TRENDING THREADS