WM2003SE VGA PocketPC and Pocket Internet Explorer

September 6, 2004 4:53:59 PM

Hi,

I have a PocketLoox v70 WM2003SE with VGA screen but when I use Pocket
Internet Explorer to browse the net, all the pictures are shown as in a QVGA
screen, not in hi-res. Does anybody know how can I get then in VGA
resolution? It seems to be related with the HTML rendering engine in the
WM2003SE. Any help or ideas?

Thanks!

Guillermo
September 7, 2004 12:31:19 AM

I have a XDAII which intermittently looses the level of Backlit while on
Battery.

The symptom is I turn on the XDAII and the screen is almost blank. You need
to angle the XDA until you can make out the Start/Settings. When I enter the
backlit brightness settings the level for "On battery" has reverted back to
the lowest setting.

This has happened numerous times and unfortunately I cannot find any common
sequence of events.

Any help would be appreciated.

regards
Pete
September 7, 2004 12:31:20 AM

Pete wrote:
> I have a XDAII which intermittently looses the level of Backlit while
> on Battery.
>
> The symptom is I turn on the XDAII and the screen is almost blank.
> You need to angle the XDA until you can make out the Start/Settings.
> When I enter the backlit brightness settings the level for "On
> battery" has reverted back to the lowest setting.
>
> This has happened numerous times and unfortunately I cannot find any
> common sequence of events.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> regards
> Pete

What 3rd party software do you have installed? Any Today plug-ins such as
Battery Pack etc?

--
Darren Griffin
Pocket GPS World - http://www.pocketgpsworld.com