Win 2000 Pro blue screen memory dump - Win quits unexpecte..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

"Savedump.exe Incorrectly Indicates in the System Event
Log That the Memory Dump File Was Successfully Saved After
the Computer Encounters a Stop Error"

there is a hotfix; does anyone have it? it isn't available
for download on the Microsoft site. They say you have to
contact them to get it, and I don't seem to be able to.
Please help me. My Win200 restarts without notice, even if
I have 10GB on the partition wher eit's installed, I
reinstalled it, and it has 500MB of pagefile. Help me!
1 answer Last reply
More about 2000 blue screen memory dump quits unexpecte
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

    You have to phone Microsoft Support to get this hotfix. The phone
    numbers are listed in the KB article.
    If you ask for the specific hotfix (state the KB number) and you
    don't ask other support questions during the same call, there won't
    be any costs and you'll receive the hotfix within minutes.

    --
    Vera Noest
    http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

    "Help Me Win200 blue screen" <b01slr@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > "Savedump.exe Incorrectly Indicates in the System Event
    > Log That the Memory Dump File Was Successfully Saved After
    > the Computer Encounters a Stop Error"
    >
    > there is a hotfix; does anyone have it? it isn't available
    > for download on the Microsoft site. They say you have to
    > contact them to get it, and I don't seem to be able to.
    > Please help me. My Win200 restarts without notice, even if
    > I have 10GB on the partition wher eit's installed, I
    > reinstalled it, and it has 500MB of pagefile. Help me!

Memory Dump Blue Screen Microsoft Windows