Ryeguy_24

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2006
I have my system in the cart:

- ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Manchester 1GHz FSB
- XFX PVT70GUDE7 Geforce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
- CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model TWINX1024-3200C2PT - Retail
- Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply
- COOLER MASTER Praetorian PAC-T01-EK
(i have hard drives and dvd drives from an old system)

Now, what scares me is that I just read the return policy and returns are subject to 15% restocking fee...yikes....Should I be scared that this system will not be compatible? I've read people's posts about certains memory not working with motherboards and other incompatibilities. Am I being paranoid? How does my system look in terms of working?
Thanks so much

Does everyone like newegg?

Regards,
Cold Feet

INeedCache

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2005
I don't see anything on your list that would prove to be a problem as far as compatability is concerned. As long as your satisified with the prices you're getting, and aren't thinking of changing your mind about any of them, I say go for it.

hergieburbur

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2005
Newegg is a very safe company to deal with. I buy from them quite often and have never had a problem. The restocking fee can also be waived in some circumstances.

gahleon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2006
Nah man newegg is the easiest company to deal with for sure. Your system sounds just fine and even if you have to send something back simply exchange dont ask for a refund. Plus you dont have to send back all your stuff either if you have a compatiblity problem with your memory just change the brand of memory and you should be golden. Newegg is the cheapest and most reliable generally! I use them all the time and rarely use other. However sometimes I use coolerguys.com for lighting cause newegg doesnt have anything for selection and generally are not so hot.