Roccat Intros Sense Chrome Mousepad; Dates Lua Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilamonsterz

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]$20 for a Mouse Pad ?Seriously, what am I missing here ??[/citation]

"The special microcrystalline coating incorporated into the fabric surface," guaranteed to make you 20% better at gaming.

No, I agree, some "gamer" paraphernalia makes me laugh. Although, you could justify this because of how thin it is. I bought an ultra thin mouse pad, definitely like it more than my old thick one. Wasn't $20 though.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]gilamonsterz[/nom]"The special microcrystalline coating incorporated into the fabric surface," guaranteed to make you 20% better at gaming.No, I agree, some "gamer" paraphernalia makes me laugh. Although, you could justify this because of how thin it is. I bought an ultra thin mouse pad, definitely like it more than my old thick one. Wasn't $20 though.[/citation]

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

I also forgot to notice this :
"the mouse glides almost silently over the Roccat mousepad"

Yeah, the noise of my current mouse gliding is a major issue; can not hear the fans of my GPU anymore :)

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I'll definitely try this when it gets to market, but I already think that I'll still stay with my GODLIKE Kova... Kone was absolute fail, utter garbage, but Kova (not Kova+, just standard Kova) is a truly "Top Tier"-level mouse (the only one on the market that's better than Kova, is the GOD TIER of PC mouses - Steel Series "Sensei")...we'll see how this one turns out to be...I really hope that it would turn out to be better than Kova, just because I'd really love to change my mouse (even if it's so good, purrrfect) to something fresh, but I won't be crossing my fingers for it.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
I've used one, friend has it. He has this mouse that has a DPI changer button on it. It helps when you want to snipe, dial your DPI down and then not have to worry about any drag. Really its kinda crazy how smoothly it slides. Kind of like sliding a mouse on your bare desk but without any of the problems that come from that. If only they made a super huge version like the mat I use at home I might consider getting it.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
All this gaming gear is almost as stupid as HIS sound insulating card for pci slot that lowers the sound of gpu enough to increase its performance by 10%.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]Pennanen[/nom]HIS sound insulating card for pci slot that lowers the sound of gpu enough to increase its performance by 10%.[/citation]

WAT.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Nice to see a company that doesn't use insanely high DPI sensors for marketing purposes and instead focuses on what's important.
Nobody needs more than 2000DPI.

Love my Steelseries Sensei, but will definitely take a look at Roccat when I need another mouse someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.