Installation of IE 6 sp1

terry

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I have just loaded a terminal server 4.0 box. Eventually to become a
metaframe 1.8 and once some appliations are moved it will become
metaframe xp.

My question/issue. I have installed IE 6.0 sp1 on this box and no
errors were given during the install. However, when a user accesses
the IE icon the IE screen flashes and IE does not start up. Is
their something different that needs to be done during the
installation or is IE 6 not compatiable with this version of terminal
server?

Regards,
Terry

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Did you use "change user /install" before the installation of IE6?