Mapi32 Exchange/Office Problem (URGENT)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi,

Does anyone know how to resolve an issue when a user
using Terminal Services wants to "send to by attachment"
or "Send Page by email" from the File pull down and
office document ie. Word, Excel etc. Currently I am
getting a "mapi32.dll is an invalid Extended Library"
message".

I think it may have something to do with Exchange and
Terminal Services being on the same box but I am unsure
as to how to resolve this send to issue as a result.

Any ideas...?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I've had this problem after installing Office 2003 while Office XP was
installed. It tries to access an Office XP Mapi Profile