QANTAS aircraft

Hi, I've just begun playing FS2004 and would like to hear which are the
best QANTAS aircraft downloads available from anyone's experience
please? I want to avoid downloading the B-grade stuff if I can skip to
the "best of beed" as there are so many downloads on offer and I'm on
dial-up.

I have found
http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/airmap/fs04/qantas.htm but not
sure which ones to download eg I'd like to get a 747 but there are
several on offer. As the 747 is included in FS004, I'd also like to
minimise the download by just grabbing the relevant textures rather than
a whole new model but again, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

TyBreaker

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:57:14 GMT, TyBreaker
<tybreakerNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi, I've just begun playing FS2004 and would like to hear which are the
>best QANTAS aircraft downloads available from anyone's experience
>please? I want to avoid downloading the B-grade stuff if I can skip to
>the "best of beed" as there are so many downloads on offer and I'm on
>dial-up.
>
>I have found
>http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/airmap/fs04/qantas.htm but not
>sure which ones to download eg I'd like to get a 747 but there are
>several on offer. As the 747 is included in FS004, I'd also like to
>minimise the download by just grabbing the relevant textures rather than
>a whole new model but again, I'd love to hear your recommendations.
>
>TyBreaker

Hi Ty (couldn't resist the rhyme)

If you are after aircraft to use as AI (i.e., not flying them
yourself) try http://www.ai-aardvark.com/aiaircraft/aiaircraft.html .

I have found that Aardvark aircraft are very easy on framerates and
add considerably to the realism of airports.

Another source is http://arnz.myhost.co.nz/AI.htm . They are a New
Zealand setup and hence have many aircraft relevant to Australia and
New Zealand (and other countries). As with Aardvark the aircraft are
primarily for AI use and are easy on framerates. Many include service
vehicles which appear when they are parked at an airport gate, which
adds to the realism.

the Default 747 model stinks IMO...

get a better one from www.projectopensky.com

specificly