asking for PMDG Tutorial

Sorry, I was clearing up the threads a bit too fast. I remember somebody
referring to me as for setting up a good step-by-step tutorial for the PMDG
737. Too much honor... ;-))
The best I found so far and - against all rumours still available - is Tim
Metzinger's Tutorial. It's exactly what it needs: Step-by-step and
straightforward. I found this link for the download:
http://www.eagleexpressva.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=96

HTH
--
Oskar
(retired captain)

Oskar,

Well searched. I think it's probably available because the author doesn't
know it's there, but a good link non the less.

Regards

Geoff