Language Bar doesn't show up

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 6:13:52 PM

I installed the Japanese IME for Windows XP.
I enabled the Language Bar Bar as a tool bar on the Task
Bar.
Also, on in the Text Services & Input Languages thingy I
keep enabling EXTEND SUPPORT OF ADVANCED TEXT SERVICES TO
ALL PROGRAMS and disabling TURN OFF ADVANCED TEXT
SERVICES. but even after i reboot it goes right back to
EXTEND (disabled) and TURN OFF (enabled).

this is so frustrating.

also, if i go to:

START > SETTINGS > CONTROL PANEL > REGIONAL & LANGUAGE
OPTIONS > LANGUAGES > DETAILS > PREFERENCES:

the LANGUAGE BAR button is always grayed out.

i know the Language Bar is installed, because when i boot
up windows i can see it in the bottom right corner of the
where the task bar should be. But after the task bar
appears, the Language Bar disappears!

Marky

More about : language bar show

!