desktop upside down after using alt + 0233 key

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

My desktop turned suddenly upside down after using the
alt + 0233 key (for attaining e + accent ecu).
I still can't restore the desktop into the origional
position. Who can give me some good advice ?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Do you have any software running for your graphics card or display? They
sometimes add keyboard hotkeys that change orientation of your display, you
may have inadvertantly pressed that hotkey combination.

Hope this helps,
Drew

TS FAQ:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/centers/terminal/terminal_faq.asp