--------------------------------
From: Thomas Weber

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id>RXMqGcv4aEeD0tvOjUXfOw==</Id>
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse events win2k
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

    Are you using the MS JVM? If so, it's likely a problem with the JVM. There
    is a known issue with the JVM that the mouse clicks sometimes don't update
    their position properly, making one of the clicks ineffective. We only saw
    this problem with certain type of pen input though.

    You might be able to fix this problem by using a different JVM, if there's
    another compatible version with your application.

    Which clients are you using and what type of mouse input devices?

    Drew

    TS FAQ:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/centers/terminal/terminal_faq.asp

    "Thomas Weber via AdminLife" <anonymous@adminlife.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > we're using 4 win2k terminal servers (w/o load balancing), each of them
    set up with
    > citrix metaframe xp. the users are running an application using jvm for
    user interaction
    > (mouse, keyboard). now we encounter the following problem: from time to
    time some users
    > (not always the same user/same machine) can't perform a double-click
    anymore. the double-click
    > is just handled as it would be a single click. interesting, that the same
    user at the same
    > time can use double-click in ms excel or other (not jvm based)
    applications.

    > has anyone any idea, what a kind of problem this could be? it seems, as if
    the jvm would
    > try to query the double-click rate of the os (via rdpdd?), but get nothing
    (or '0') in return.

    > thanx in advance for any help!

    > From: Thomas Weber

    > Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)